View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 09, 2020 at 09:14 PM

Why or why is it so hard for apps to get TOC right? I totally get the frustration. In one of the prior WORD versions the trick was something like place .c. in from of the heading and it would catch it and place it in the TOC. When I finally got that to work, you guessed it, we "upgraded" and had to start all over.

Finished the painting I needed to do today. Next up: the steps. Going to go with 6 inch bars right at the edge. That's all that's needed to get up them in the dark. I have a call from 1:30 to 3 and another from 4:45 on. I'll see how much I can do in an hour. I'd rather not miss a day so the roller and brush stay moist.

Getting an idea of some type of stamp or sheet with paint, 6 x 3 or 4 inches and folder or 90° in the middle. I can sense the material but don't know if anything like it exist in real life, yet.

Or, a thin cardboard stencil that I can use on several steps. It'll be easier to paint leaning up the steps, I so should start at the top and work my way down.

Thanks, for lending your ears, PsychCentral. Anyone lurkers have steps they are wanting to take?

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote