~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 09, 2020 at 10:48 PM

I'm far to behind to catch up, Sorry Ya'll. Hope everyone is hanging in there !

I am okay, Tired but ok, Steve is doing okay thankfully , I keep waiting for that other shoe to drop tho.

I found a neat bracelet store ZOX they sell elastic bracelets with positive quotes .. Anyway 10.00 a piece and I got 25% off so I got my daughter and I one that says Perfectly Imperfect... Anyway .. they have lots to choose from all colors and prints.. I like a bracelet I can just leave on 24/7 I can shave that much off my grocery budget.

When I dropped and shattered my phone screen 2-3 weeks ago ( $90.00 fix ) , even with tempered glass, but my Camera has been coming on and off .. well it finally died, So had to upgrade. I am so careful with my stuff!!!!! Im so angry I dropped it. Anyway I have a new IPhone 8 plus coming, Ordered a new wallet case last night, But just another increase of the cell bill.. Grrrrrrr

No problems with my meds, I see no difference nor side effects , well I'm always hotter when on psych meds.

Week 5 of no hot water Steve was able to replace the floor that was under the broken dead water heater, it had been leaking for a long time so he had to replace the floor down to foundation. He thinks we will have have hot water this week... Hes got to build up a wall so the Tankless water heater can be attached and he has to run water lines and gas lines into the things.. I am just forever grateful that its not winter..

Huge everyone, Hopefully I can get back in the swing here soon , I'm working on my painting often, Its a wonderful distraction. I am very glad I bought it.

Hugs all

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Innerzone, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, Victoria'smom

Thanks for this!
Moose72, Sunflower123, Victoria'smom