Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 12, 2020 at 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
How are you doing? Check in if you can.
They said I am tolerating the treatment pretty well. The drugs they gave me are really controlling the nausea--just have to remember to take the as needed one when I get the wave. I don't know if it is something they give me in the IV drip, but as soon as I get in the car after the treatment, I go out and when I get home, I walk to the bed like I am sleepwalking then am out till morning. Got up, took meds, ate breakfast then out till lunch today. Made lunch then did laundry because all the sleep made me feel good. If it goes like last time, I will sleep a lot again tonight.

Though you couldn't tell if you looked, I am starting to lose my hair so I wear a scarf or hat when I cook. No walk yesterday or today. Laundry counts. And I am forgetting more, as in, having to put in passwords multiple times, etc. I call it chemo brain, but wait, I have always had chemo brain days, they are just happening more.

One of the cats that might have punctured my bed (I have the new mattress set up and under lots of protective layers now--here she is outside the dirty kitchen window -- due to her Puss and Boots looks someone eventually let her in and then she slept on a couch in the comfy AC for much of the day):
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Discombobulated, happysobercrafter, possum220, TishaBuv, Travelinglady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Discombobulated, happysobercrafter