Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Aug 13, 2020 at 11:33 AM

Hello baritone: I see this is your first post here on PC. Welcome to Psych Central.

Actually I think variations on your question have been addressed in a couple of other threads here in the Men's forum a while back. Here are links to the ones I found. You might take a look at them:

Are you comfortable opening up on this forum?

Calling on the men of PCF

Personally, no. I'm not comfortable opening up to men. In fact I'm not comfortable around men period. (Actually I'm not that comfortable around women for the most part either.) So I just keep to myself as much as possible. I also rarely reply to threads posted here in the Men-Focused Support forum. Typically the main reason I do (& the reason I replied to yours) is when it's a post by a new member which is primarily what I do here on PC in general.

Here's a link to an article, from Psych Central's archives, that may be of interest to you:

5 Reasons Men Are So Devastatingly Lonely

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Abusedbysister

Thanks for this!
Abusedbysister