View Single Post
Heavenly gent
Heavenly gent has no updates.

3 yr Member
2 hugs
given
Smile Aug 17, 2020 at 12:54 AM

I've read your entire post, i feel for you sincerely. I know how you feel, i have felt like you quite often. Nobody made any sence to me and I was just much happier being by myself and living in my corner. Then things changed. I realized I was getting much older and was missing out on life. The first thing I had to do was to love myself unconditionally, with all my faults and negative thoughts of people that I really didn't want to associate with, however, with that being said and some pretty good medications I was finally able to open up. I read self help books, learned how to cope with the most obnoxious people, I thought, if I can learn to deal with people unlike me, I can easily move on to people with the same interests as I have. You must remember people are very easy to read, hell, most people wear their hearts on their sleeve. Once you learn to read people, use the internet, you know better than anybody the innermost is an amazing tool, search how to read people it works and you'll be amazed at how quickly you'll be the life of the party, it doesn't happen overnight. Love yourself and you'll be amazed at how much love is returned in folds. I guess what I'm trying to say short and concise, love yourself, learn to read people, don't be afraid of looking foolish, it happens to the best of us. Pull yourself up when you stumble and laught it off. Your worth having a loving relationship. I used to be exactly like you, now after learning what I did, I have no problem walking up to a complete stranger and telling them, hello, nice day isn't it, oh, by the way, my name is Wayne and I think you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, to a woman of course lol and I can walk away with my shoulders held high because just a few years ago I would cross the street just to avoid anybody. Try it, I think you'll do awesome and will find happiness. GOOD LUCK Joyce, Wayne. PEACE

Last edited by CANDC; Aug 18, 2020 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: To get post within administrative guidelines
Heavenly gent is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear