Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 19, 2020 at 02:48 AM

Got to my application.
Quote & use however you want.
Interesting thoughts on Scanners and their flitting away from the hard middle parts to the shiny new beginnings of something else. I tell myself "I finish what I start." Not literally always true as I do deliberately abandon stuff, but enough of a prod to get me through the hard middle boring sections of the journey.
I like you idea of mining Barbara's site for your blogs. There were so many beautiful gems that people put up them. Like the brushing back and forth in the forums polished their motives, sharpened their thinking, and clarified their feelings. The wayback archives might be a good resource.
Next up on the yuck list: dealing with chronic leaking water just north of our condo. Could be from our lines (hope not) but it will get messy as I most likely will have to encourage the City to contact the uphill neighbors about it if that proves to be the source. Yet, once I do a decent concrete thing (find the account documents, for example) I let go of the drag and just keep at it.
College: think about what you will write about, start research, lock in the topic, do enough research to write a decent paper, write the damn paper, edit it, rewrite paper, turn in. Rest, and repeat till they say stop and hand you a piece of parchment.
Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote