View Single Post
Bat_Orchid90

Bat_Orchid90 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Aug 23, 2020 at 03:23 PM

I have half siblings but i don’t associate with them at all, they are very young. As I dont speak to my dad anymore. My grandmother insisted that i “ dont let them grow up not knowing who you are”. But i feel like it’s not all on me... i dont speak to him or his gf. He’s only ever invited me to maybe 2 birthdays and maybe 2 cookouts but it’s for show. Never asks about work, school, how I’m doing in general, but insists i contact him on father’s day , on his birthday, on his kids bdays. Yet he forgot about mine and i havent had any real relationship with him in 8yrs. He’ll lie to family members about why i dont come around. He Never wants to go for lunch. Never just sit and talked. I dont even get a phonecall... and as much as people would like to say “it goes both ways” , he has continuously screwed me over my whole life and though i tried keeping in contact despite all hes put me through, he still acts like i dont exist. So now im done reaching out first. Especially when there has been no closure for past issues. So i feel bad those kids probably hear all kinds of lies about me... and unfortunately for my grandmother they probably wont know me until they’re adults... and it broke our family apart because now i wont go to any holiday parties, birthdays , cookouts, etc. im basically the black sheep of the family i was once very close to. I only speak to a handful of family members but even they dont quite get it...
Bat_Orchid90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, RoxanneToto, Toughcooki, Yaowen