View Single Post
ACJP

Member Since Aug 2020
Default Aug 28, 2020 at 08:19 PM

With you in spirit I am in the same situation here. I had to start my own businesses just so I could work alone and avoid as many interactions as possible. Each time I try to socialize or have a conversation I am exhausted for hours and sometimes for the remainder of the day. I had to attend a meeting for business yesterday and by the end of the meeting I felt like I was shattered into pieces and needed to go home and reassemble myself. I always knew that I was very different but as I got older I realize just how different I really am. A family member learned about Aspergers as a job requirement and immediately knew that I had it. After reading about it myself I had no doubt and my score on the test was solid confirmation of what I already knew. I have kept it a secret for many years and sometimes just want to tell people so they understand that I just can't help it - I just don't want people to know. I was hoping to speak with others who have Aspergers so we can support each other in this sometimes lonely existence.
ACJP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bannor, RoxanneToto