seesaw
Human

seesaw grieving

8 yr Member
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 05, 2020 at 04:36 AM

Not a big gripe just exhausted. Trying to take on new clients and work more to.cover both mine and my employee's payroll while I train her so she will eventually be revenue generating means more hours billing and more hours for training her. It's just exhausting. But her learning cover is flattening out after the first 30 days so that is good. We made a checklist on all the tasks she needed training on and have been steadily marking things off. Each one goes faster as knowledge is built on. She's also gotten past some initial performance fears and is just "throwing things against a wall" to see if they stick so we can keep the work machine rolling. It's going really well, but I am just dead tired.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
96reppirtyad