View Single Post
KBMK

Member Since Aug 2020
612 hugs
given
Default Sep 07, 2020 at 07:47 AM

I can relate to this in a way. I think my fears are more about exploitation, and there's a lot of shame that comes with that. Have you been overly criticised and shamed for the way you look, or for your personality? That is a hard thing to get through. Are you aware of your attachment style? I understand that there are ways to develop a more secure attachment style. I don't know if you have work colleagues that you could have improved relations or friendships with...then maybe you'd be introduced to someone? I know it's all work and practice and can be a bit painful...or very painful.

I don't think any one of your issues makes you unlovable, and it's a really sad thing that you have come to believe that, and that it makes it so hard for you to find love. I really hope you keep looking and find love for yourself and find love with someone else. You absolutely deserve that, no question about it!

You have lots of young years left too I think/hope. I'm your age and I am attracted to guys 5+ years older than me usually...I don't think they are past their prime at all...and I hope they don't think I'm past mine 😬🙏
KBMK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
zapatoes