View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2020 at 07:37 PM

I live in Oregon and there are a lot of fires. One that is south of me. I am not in a Get ready zone to evacuate but the smoke seems to be affecting me mentally. I also have had issues with meds.

Here I go trying to study. Its 5:30pm and I have maybe done 15 minutes or so. I am so distracted. I tried to find a mouse pad, but couldn't. I am frustrated that I have done little today. My dad's work is in Level 1, Get ready. Mine is closer to the fire. I'm concerned about the people I work with and how they are reacting to the smoke in the area. And then there's the Disucssion Post, and an assignment due soon. The Post is due by 10:59 pm tonight. I did e-mail my professor and let them know. THe school has increased a lenancy for due dates due to COVID.

I'm scared. I tried to play the piano to distract myself. There is so much going on that I can't focus. Writing this out is easy. But thinking beyond this just hasn't happened today. I need a break.

I am turning off my phone. I took Atavan. I hope I can get back and study something. This year has been CRAZY!!
Possible trigger:
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpforever1, HALLIEBETH87, hvert, WastingAsparagus, WovenGalaxy, Yzen