SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

SlumberKitty is staying stable.

5 yr Member
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2020 at 04:29 PM

I have an emergency appointment with my T today after work because I've been having what I consider to be severe urges to harm myself for the past 8 or 9 days now. I talked to my T on the phone last weekend but I didn't really feel up to participating much in the therapy at that point in time. I was just tired and feeling unwell and just out of it. So today I contacted T to see if she had an appointment for tomorrow. She's going to be out of town but she said she could call me. I didn't really want to talk to her on the phone so I said never mind. I'll just see you next week. So she said, Nope. How about 4 PM? So I have an appointment with T!

I think I need to see her because I'm kind of in crisis and I think I am wearing out my friends. I want to
Possible trigger:
so I know that is pretty serious and since I can't seem to self harm without getting stitches nowadays, I know I should not act on it.

So hopefully T can help me today. Maybe I am beyond help. I'm at 230 days without SH. It's like if I can go another month or so and then 100 days I'll be at a year. I don't really want to throw all that away, do I? But I want to be out of pain. And I know SH would do that for me. Sigh. So hard to keep it together. Hopefully T can help me.

HUGS to anyone who wants one. Kit

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, dphoto