View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Sep 13, 2020 at 03:29 PM

Have you tried talking to your two sisters about how they made you feel? If do, how’d they respond to you? If they apologized to you & started treating you better, then great. If not, then stay away from them from now on.

Your parents should’ve had your back. They obviously bullied you since they knew they’d be able to get away with it.

Possible trigger warning ahead:

I’m sorry to hear that. My younger sister was favored by my parents & she still is. She was rarely punished for anything. Almost everything was my fault & even when she attacked me in their house as an adult at the age of 40, they forbid me from calling the cops on her.

My face was bleeding & scratched in a few places. It took almost a year for the swelling & bruises to go away . Luckily I don’t have any visible scars.

I was told that I’m to sensitive too & they excused her violent psychotic attack on me since she was going through a stressful time & I upset her by not believing her story about not being involved in her latest criminal activity.

She is a career criminal & is still favored & spoiled by them regardless of that!

As for everyone else who responded on this thread, it’s for the best that you all stayed from your abusive & toxic siblings.

I haven’t spoken to my evil sister in 4 years & I doubt we’ll ever talk to each other again. She never cared about me. I was nothing more to her than a person she could use.

Last edited by jesyka; Sep 13, 2020 at 04:50 PM..
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely