View Single Post
NeedHelp104

Member Since May 2017
11 hugs
given
Default Sep 15, 2020 at 02:33 PM

Really swooned for this girl I met online 3 weeks ago. We have so much in common that I couldn't believe, because I haven't had too much luck finding people like me at all! lol! We message each other, and she does give me detailed info and asks about myself as well. She doesn't blow me off and when I write to her she usually write me back soon and doesn't give me short sweet answers like, "lol" or "yeah." But I can't help but feel that she is probably being nice to me, because I've noticed that I always have to initiate conversation first I haven't talked to her in couple weeks because I was waiting for her to message me first which never happened. I want to start talking to her again but I'm doubtful. I would think if she WAS interested that she'd message me out of the blue in last couple weeks how my day has been and nothing. I guess to just let it go? Part of me doesn't want to and I'd rather just ask her out over text and get a flat out rejection to get the real crystal clear of things, but I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Any advice?Let it go?
NeedHelp104 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto