childofchaos831 has no updates.

5 yr Member
15 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2020 at 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique67 View Post
You've been through a lot. I hope you're feeling better now. I have some of the same neurological symptoms. I've attributed it to aging and dementia but the years I spent psychotic might have a lot to do with it too. Anyway, I don't think I can write anymore. I should try though. Certain things used to come easily to me, but now I can barely do them at all.

Did they change your meds? I really hope you are feeling better, but I understand if you're not. [emoji3531]
Thanks angelique! Im sorry you have some of the same stuff going on...

They did make some changes. They actually took me off of 4 of my psych meds and lowered the AD they kept me on. So I'm on an AD, an AP shot, and prn sleep and 2 prn anxiety meds, plus melatonin. So really just 2 regular psych meds, but one is monthly, so one I have to take daily.

I have other meds, for physical issues... narcolepsy, blood pressure, fibromyalgia, migraines, etc. that I have to take daily also.

But, the hospital did well at streamlining the psych meds, for now. Hopefully it can stay less meds.

Diagnoses:
PTSD with Dissociative Symptoms, Borderline Personality Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
childofchaos831 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, bpcyclist