View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 16, 2020 at 07:29 AM

I have been abused by so many people and more than I care to think about.

I have faced persecution in several different educational and work environments.

I've had to fight to be both heard and respected.

I've battled with an eating disorder for a solid chunk of my adult life.

I now know that my father sexually abused me when I was very young, causing me MANY emotional and psychological problems throughout my life. I have forgiven him in my mind and heart, but the reality of this is very saddening.

I've dealt with abuse in my marriage, and right now I don't know if I will have to leave him.

However, today I want to stand strong. Yesterday I had debilitating depression. Today, I am determined to bring my spirits back up. I want to regain my strength and fortitude.

I don't know what additional battles I have ahead of me -- and I hope not many. I feel I have fought too many in my life to keep up the good fight.

Anyone else feel like their entire life has been one battle after another?

Anyone else tired of having to fight through it all, just to stay afloat and survive?

Anyone else feel like they're a true survivor, in every sense of the word?

I do. And I'm tired of it all.

I just want inner peace and stability in my life. I cannot keep going through this again and again and again.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Sep 16, 2020 at 10:41 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Aviza, bpcyclist, RoxanneToto