jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Sep 17, 2020 at 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I just did the test and got 24 lol, you only need 14 to meet the criteria. I think there are things you can do to help, and managing your environment, being careful about the company you keep etc.

You mention bars a couple of times and I find those uncomfortable places generally speaking so avoid them. Those people sound loud and brash to me - I wouldn't mix with them personally. Finding better friends who prefer quieter environments would probably help you.

It sounds like you were going along with what they wanted? How about you think more about what suits you best?
------------------------------------------------------
lol. I met the criteria too. Anyways, I have noticed that some of the bad situations I've gotten into involved drinking and going to bars. My former friends were more extroverted and more confident than I am.

They expected me to be more social as well usually. Their main problem is that they didn't respect my boundaries. I agree that I should avoid bars from now on. Sometimes the people there are to much, weird, perverts, creepy, there to take advantage of others, hit on others, etc...

I wasn't going along with what they wanted as I wanted to go out, have fun, go to certain cool bars and relax with them. From now on I'll not waste any time on anyone who has no respect for my feelings.

If they tell me that I'm 'wrong' for not not agreeing with them, or if they tell me that I'm 'overreacting' to things, then I'll know that I shouldn't be friends with those people.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Discombobulated