Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 18, 2020 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
I completely and personally relate to about 96.3754 percent of what you wrote. I am so sorry for your trials and anguish, Hope, truly. Love always.

This is your post, but I will tell you that I was born blind in one eye and with many undiagnosed neurodevelopmental problems. My bipolar-schizophrenia-spectrum illness began in utero. It has been staggeringly difficult. 2 major S efforts. Saved by miracles from God. Truly. Both times. Truth. Facts.

I spent 5 yrs in a max security, incredibly dangerous state hospital because I had taken one of my prescription medications incorrectly. Frightened my precious son while psychotic and have not spoken to him in nine yrs. I could go on.

Love, compassion, prayers. God does not ever ask those He KNOWS could never do it to perform His toughest trials. We are truly blessed and loved by Him. We are all special. Every last one of us. Have faith.
Wow. Thanks for sharing. You certainly have had your fair share of struggles. That's a LOT to contend with. I'm so sorry for what you've gone through as well. God bless you.

And I agree -- I've had many blessings along the way as well. I agree that God would not give us more than what we can handle. which now I believe to be true.

Thanks for your beautiful thoughts. Much appreciated. I will have faith.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Sep 18, 2020 at 10:56 PM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote