View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 24, 2020 at 06:33 AM

Have Hope, time heals. I have been in your situation where I was going through a divorce and lost my job at the same time. I weathered the storm by depending on my family and learning a new language to keep myself busy. It has been about ten years since these tumultuous times, I can vouch that life improves if you find ways to heal yourself and stay away from trouble. As you know, I have poor judgment at times with men and other issues. This poor judgment has gotten me in trouble. However, I have learned from my mistakes and am happier now. I am focusing on my life now and surviving. I am living a life now which is better than I expected because I found a job that has helped me to become independent. So, please persevere! I believe, you will live in the light again one day and look back at your past as just a period through which you overcame and survived! I say give yourself a few years to recover fully. Hopefully, you will bounce back soon but don't rush your recovery if you need the time to heal
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope