Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 24, 2020 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtleyWilkins View Post
I teach teenagers, and I learned years ago that some of them just love to push buttons to see if they can get a rise out of their teachers. Teachers who know how to actively ignore those kinds of button-pushers, have very few behavioral problems in class - we're just not fun. LOL! Teachers who react are constantly dealing with those same kids. They want an audience, and if they can get us to react--they've won. Online bullies are pretty much on that level.
Wow -- very interesting.

Well, I would certainly equate all bullies to being infantile and very child-like. It's really immature behavior. And not very enlightened behavior either. They will fall by the wayside, when it comes to spiritual ascension. But that's a different topic.

A part of me - my more mature side - knows that I am far beyond this, and that I do not need to engage.

And then my more immature, less developed side wants to engage and stand up to them.

~4 Non Blondes

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Travelinglady