View Single Post
Werewoman
Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Sep 28, 2020 at 10:56 AM

"Did you read the letter? What? You didn't know I'd been tracking him for all these years? How I called law enforcement every time he moved to a new city to tell them there was a monster in their midst?
Funny how I projected all of my rage at him even though I know that you knew all along what he was doing to me.

Imagine my surprise when I was viewing your property records and right there, on the screen in front of my face, he was listed as a resident. You always did carry a torch for him - at the expense of your children. I am done with you.

I will never see you again. I will not talk to you ever again. I will not go to your funeral. I will never visit your grave for fear I would scrawl 'MONSTER' across it."

Soon, hopefully, I'll get THE phone call, the one I've waited for 50 years or so. It will be my daughter most likely, to tell me that The Queen is finally dead. I Imagine the profound sense of relief I will feel, knowing that finally, she can never hurt me or anyone else ever again.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd