View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
74.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 01, 2020 at 01:48 PM

Got a Covid antibody test as part of my bloodwork today--had to sort of give my doctor a pitch as to why I wanted one--basically, suspecting H may have had it back in March--he traveled to New York City then via train, plus was in a stadium there, had what we now realize could have been Covid symptoms a few days later (fever, headache, GI issues, followed by what seemed like a bad cold), and I had a milder set of symptoms later that week. I know antibody tests aren't totally relaiable, and even if I test positive, I'm not gonna go around like I'm immune. But just curious. Like maybe I could rest slightly easier if I think I may have already had it.

Also, I tend to get anxious during blood draws and have found that breathing deeply through them helps. Which is difficult while wearing a mask...But I got through it, plus the flu shot.

Hoping my EKG results are OK because I've had a high resting heart rate lately. Had sort of a meltdown on way to doctor's due to fears. (Also didn't help that they're like a stone's throw from Dr. T's office....I avoided taking the one route there that would have taken me past it.) They said I should get all the results tomorrow, most likely.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, ElectricManatee, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, unaluna