Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
83 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2020 at 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopey View Post
I know, Mat. I know how awful it feels. That is, I don't know exactly how YOU feel, but I can imagine because of how I've felt in the past, and it's awful. I wish there was something I could do or say to make things better for you.

As with SlumberKitty, I can offer you only HUGS. Circumstances are bad all over the world now.

Thanks Mopey. How are you these days. Hurts me to see how badly the US is hit at the moment.

Another thing is this new place I live. It feels like a college dorm. Nothing wrong with that, but I’m 33 and it’s not what I’m looking for. Seems like most people in my building are teenagers-early 20s. At least the act like that (I think the owners of the building take in a lot of young people who are a bit troubled one way or another).
So I also feel a bit like an outsider here - story of my life really (I almost have to laugh about it at this point).
So I don’t want to seem angry or unpleasant towards them- I act nicely when I see them, but am not really interested in anymore than that (because of the age gap. We’re too different).

Hugs from:
Mopey

Thanks for this!
Mopey