View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 17, 2020 at 07:44 PM

I was deeply depressed and unhappy today,I was sad.I went to the cafe,unbeknown to me the owner had arranged for a live singer to perform,he was seated opposite me,I felt like the singer was observing my reaction,it made me self conscious and worried that I was not giving off the right vibes I wanted to be invisible,during the singers break I felt he and his entorage were talking about me but they weren't I was just being paranoid.I enjoyed the music and was glad I went to the cafe,I didnt know there was going to be a live performance before I went.I stayed from 2pm until 4pm.I bought a couple of his CDs,chatted to the owner which I always do if he's there.Then I came home was still depressed but at least I got out today and had an enjoyable time mostly despite my insecurities and unhappiness.

I came home and rang my mum in the care home,chatted to her and she made me feel a bit better cos shes so lovely and special to me,it was good to hear her voice.Then I rang my aunt and we spoke about how mum is.Then I had sausage and chips delivered from the chip shop and as a treat I ordered diet coke and a slice of cheesecake.Considering I was so depressed today I think I coped as well as could be expected.

Hugs from:
BobbyJo, Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated