Thread: Roll Call 175
View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 17, 2020 at 10:33 PM

And there's the gross yellow stain that gathers on the walls around picture frames and mirrors and clothes, on record albums and CDs, on my poor desk tops, on my beautiful jewelry, on my fingers. The awful grime. I've been watching TCM 24/7 and amazed that actors and actresses, in beautiful formal wear, are puffing away in these gorgeous gowns. I did see a couple of films in which the actress uses a cig holder, and that almost solves the stained fingers and nails. But not the awful yellow teeth. Gorgeous actresses actually willingly having tar all over their teeth! Amazing.

Bette Davis was a chain-smoker and you never get a real close up of her teeth or fingers. And she agreed to some really funky makeup in her 1960s roles so I don't know why she was shy about her teeth being brown. In Now, Voyager you can't keep up with the smoking for a smoking game. If you try a drinking game on it you'll be under the table by the end of the movie.

Oh well. I need my vape. I keep realizing that I can't inhale my vape here until weeks pass and it's an awful, desperate feeling.

One of my roommates makes annoying vocal sounds in her sleep, it's just another thing here.

Is this going to be like March where you think there can't possibly be a 2 week lockdown except it turns into another two weeks, and another, and another and another and 3 months have gone by. They tested me a few days ago and then again yesterday. I lost my sense of taste. I can taste things kind of but not like it was. I'm not that worried because I don't really have other symptoms. Please let me vape! Universe, please let me vape!
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, newtus, WastingAsparagus