View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2020 at 12:10 PM

I look at this thread a lot Fuzzy, and at times I definitely have a lot of anger and want to vent it out. Then I feel horrible because the person I loved and thought I could trust turned out to really not exist. I was played while my sister basically embezzled so much of my parent's money. She played that she cared, but what she was really after was the power and the money and manipulated things to avoid revealing what she had been taking.

I have been stuck between a lot of anger and at the same time deep grief.

The last few years of my parent's lives were so hard on me. So many things I was not allowed to say, so many things my sister refused to let me know too. It was really traumatic when they were dying. I had not idea my sister could be that cruel the way she was with me. A part of me actually felt relief when they finally passed away. It felt selfish to feel that, but it freed me from enduring how toxic my sister was about hovering over me when I deserved to be able to say my goodbyes without experiencing that.

Then once I got the accounting which my sister threatened me not to ask for, tried to even blackmail me if I did, what I finally learned was the "why" behind all her secrecy and terrible cruel behavior. She had been stealing their money in every way she could. She had manipulated her own parents, even let them go without to line her own pockets.

When someone is this evil, showing anger is a waste, they actually enjoy it and will use it against you if they can. Never had I had anyone bait me as badly as my sister, my own sister that turned out to have this horrible dark side of her I had not realized was there. It will only give her a sense of enjoyment knowing I struggle and am angry.

I do wish I had known about my mother's money, I would have caught on much sooner. Part of what made it hard to see all that money my sister took was that she failed to attend to important health needs that my father deserved to have and it did contribute to his getting sick. My sister kept saying there was no money, all the while she was withdrawing so much money for herself and her daughter. And she was bossy and mean to my parents too. They were afraid of her and I did not know the truth and I feel like I somehow failed them tbh. To make matters worse my sister manipulated my parents to think I was taking the money she herself took. She has done that with the accounting too.

It can be hard to see how much someone you thought you could trust, thought you could love can want to hurt you and enjoy hurting you.

Last edited by Open Eyes; Oct 23, 2020 at 01:45 PM..

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear