View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2020 at 10:49 PM

I'm going to get real, and vulnerable. Here feels safe. I was listening to an audiobook and the idea is to get below the iceberg. I will start and if you feel inclined to comment or share your own, please do.

If you really knew me, you would know that I feel lost and confused, and unsure about the future.

If you really, really knew me, you would know that I'm terrified of my past making me go on disability. I don't want to be disabled.

If you really, really, really knew me, you would know I'm angry at my past choices surrounding my education. I've worked hard, and no matter what I do, my past is used against me. Not only that but my anxiety and suicidal thoughts are held over my head holding me hostage, and keeping me stuck. It seems I can't do enough to get passed the anxiety, rage, and shame.

Where do I go from here?
I need to reinvent myself. And that is hard when you have to be on medication. For some reason, I don't feel like I even know who I am, and that terrifies me. I feel limited by my past and I am running out of energy to fight the world.

You can comment or use this format to be vulnerable about you.
1) If you really knew me, you would know...
2) If you really, really knew me, you would know...
3) If you really, really, really knew me, you would know...
4) Where do I go from here?

Are you up for the challenge?
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, RoxanneToto, Yaowen, ~*glass_owl*~

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, RoxanneToto, WastingAsparagus, Yaowen, ~*glass_owl*~