Thread: Dark sleeper
View Single Post
Anonymous41250

Default Nov 20, 2020 at 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneG View Post
Thank you for your addition to this thread. I want to clarify that this is the best way I can describe what is actually happening to me. There is a tenant who lives above me who doesn't want me to live here. She would prefer someone who works nights live here because that would better suite her needs. I think she is willing to take measures to make that a reality. I believe she is having a few personal issues that ate similar to my own and is looking to confer with someone, but I have extreme difficulty communicating with her. I am woken up in the middle of the night to consistent and repetitive banging sounds, (like rocking a baby but more extreme) and every time I set my radio/music and bath ready, she stomps over to her restroom (above mine) and won't leave. It's like she has a lounging couch up there. I have changed my schedule many times to try to work around her work schedule, but nothing works. Please give me ideas to get her off my back. I feel very threatened by her and I am not in a position to move out - this apartment is 2minutes from my work and to where my aging parents live, and the only apartments in this neighborhood. I can't afford to rent a townhouse or condo. I am in an unusually situation - and I refuse to explain myself to such barbarism - barbaric way of demanding - honestly if there was a healthy way to oblige her, I would. is there a standard way to flip her off safely?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote