View Single Post
just2b
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2009
141 hugs
given
Default Nov 22, 2020 at 10:12 PM

I had emailed you about how things were not so quiet after day 4 and to my surprise you responded. And then you responded again to a email sent this weekend. I am amazed! Hell you even threw a curve ball when you responded to a unrelated to therapy text, as I though my stove was smoking too much, and you responded and then responded to my response..like 2 more times! I sent you a text today, unrelated to therapy, about how and I have no clue I guess is it fell off my notebook, and landed inside the paper feed of my printer, my son's car key was found there. Had looked for a day and half and went to move my printer and felt something in it, and there it was my son's key!!! Dissociated or just a simple fall into it...no idea as I have no recall of it, but pretty funny!! no response from you as I was just sharing though. My kids were like Wow , Only you MOM ! If you ever need to hide something put inside your printer. I had even printed something off the day it was still in there.

Thanks for making me feel like your still around. Especially after the last email sent. triggering time, and your a nice reminder of 2020! So thank you!
just2b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty