View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Nov 24, 2020 at 12:32 AM

That went downhill really fast. I just got a call that they are at the ER with my nephew because he threatened SI. I discussed with my brother putting him in a residential treatment facility - that can often be the best way for him to decompress, and the family to decompress. But what I'm hearing is just too volatile of a situation. I want to keep him out of the hospital psych ward, and out of the juvenile justice system. This is a better option than those two, and this is far beyond what Aunt Seesaw's peer support can do. Residential treatment is a bit like summer camp, so that could be a good environment for him. Ug.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Last edited by FooZe; Nov 24, 2020 at 04:28 AM.. Reason: added trigger icon
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Cardooney, KBMK, Open Eyes, rechu, unaluna