Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 25, 2020 at 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoSky View Post
I loved the move Braveheart!! That’s so awesome!!

How’s the depot injection working? I feel like meds don’t do anything for me, but I’ve only been taking them for about 5 months. My mom always got off of them after she tried taking them. She’s cycled several times but only hospitalized once. She’s learned to tone it down when she’s manic so it’s hard to tell sometimes. We just suspect when she starts spending a lot of money. She goes through bad depressions but mange’s to get out of them over time. She’s actually in one right now. She thinks she went through the mania right before I did. So we are both going through this depression together. She also watches my daughter while I work. My little one is the best medicine for both of us.

Yes I’m bipolar 1... it’s crazy how it can be different for everyone. I don’t know where my journey will be but I’m glad I found this forum. It’s good to find people who understand what it’s like.

Im doing ok... hopefully one day I can say I’m great... but my daughter is my light and she helps me feel better than just ok when she’s near me.

Thank you. It’s been nice so far and grateful for all of the responses I get!
Lol Braveheart is great but full of inaccuracies unfortunately. I prefer not to think of them and just watch until my heart is content. I recite bits of it on days like St. Andrews Day, Burn's Night etc whenever being Scottish is celebrated much to the annoyance of my family

I feel no different being on the injection tbh. Is it even working lol?? I know it takes time. But jeez. They are now saying I MUST go back on Depakote as in the words of my Psychiatrist "Your condition means you will always need meds and in fact a mood stabiliser" yay!!! Lucky me? I said I would think about it as I'm not happy about it.
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*