View Single Post
NaoSky

Member Since Nov 2020
90 hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2020 at 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Laura View Post
Lol Braveheart is great but full of inaccuracies unfortunately. I prefer not to think of them and just watch until my heart is content. I recite bits of it on days like St. Andrews Day, Burn's Night etc whenever being Scottish is celebrated much to the annoyance of my family

I feel no different being on the injection tbh. Is it even working lol?? I know it takes time. But jeez. They are now saying I MUST go back on Depakote as in the words of my Psychiatrist "Your condition means you will always need meds and in fact a mood stabiliser" yay!!! Lucky me? I said I would think about it as I'm not happy about it.
I bet it is, but ya I love that movie! I remember watching it in the theatre when it first came out and loved it! Doesn’t Mel Gibson have bipolar too?

Ya I wish meds worked faster, maybe we would trust them more. My mom is about 62 with bipolar and doesn’t take meds. She’s been hospitalized once when she was in her 30s. She can go years without an episode, and when she does have one the worst she gets is irritable and spends a lot of money on everyone. But she prefers to just go through that than be on medicine. I don’t know. I used to try to make her take them but we all just gave up. She went through hypomania right before I did, but I didn’t even realize that’s what it was because her while life she’s denied having bipolar... even when I was going through the mania she told me she did not have it and nether did I. But she finally believes she does now that I’m going through this depression and she’s also stuck in the depression as well. I tried to tell her to get on meds but she said they don’t help her. And here I am taking them and don’t feel like I’ve improved.... reading through everyone’s experiences too it sounds like it’s so hard to find the right cocktail. Well I do hope something works for you!!!! I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I don’t want to take Latuda which is what they are trying to get me to take... another dr tried to put me on vraylar but I wasn’t sure about that one either. I’m just not good with decisions right now!!
NaoSky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote