mote.of.soul
Mad Walker

Member Since Jan 2018
21.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 26, 2020 at 08:48 PM

Hey @MisterPaul,

I can absolutely relate to having many times (and there will be more times, I know that) of very deep anger - a wishing for the annihilation of the human race (but not the animals, they can stay.) It's exactly as you say - 'as if everyone were my enemy' - and that's actually a mindset I have always just below the surface anyway. But the anger side of it, the hateful state, is a very woeful state to fall into, very painful, yes. I don't like it because, in my case, it lasts too long, until I start entertaining ideas of departing the world once and for all. I appreciate your post because you're the first person I've read on here to talk about that kind of anger.

The only things that work for me in 'cooling it down' are the solitude and to constantly focus on letting it go. All the while distracting myself with things I find interesting on the internet, and then finally sleep. After that I awaken and I'm back to my normal 'happy' self.