Member Since Jun 2016
8,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 30, 2020 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
XXXXXXX TRIGGER WARNING ! THEMES OF S XXXX

, just got absolutely beyond triggered watching the conclusion of The Undoing on HBO. David E. Kelly and Susanne Bier and Nicole Kidman are a team so talented in understanding us that it is scary. Probably the single most important and best televeision series I have prrsonally ever seen in my entire life. I am shattered.

I will not spoil it for those who wish to xatch. Highly encouraged for us, though. If you care about mental illness and families, you MUST watch this show. It is required viewing now. Today. Immediately. Because it will get us thinking about how we can keep the next person from jumping. And we all know that the cyclist is a legendary Portland jumper.

So. Don't do it ! Never, ever, ever do it. It is an error . We xill help you. We will love you until you begin to love yourself. And can then maintain some bit of stability. Like I am doing right now. Just survived multiple jumping attempts, myself. I am still sad and lonely and raw
But God came to me and reminded me He loves me. Do not give up. Then, he added the joy of the lord in my soft heart. Yay ! Now, I am riding my bike and taking all my meds correctly and baking cheerful Christmas cookies, which brings me great joy. All alone. Noone here. But I am fine. Doing my program of health maintenance.

So. That is is from here. Also, buying a house. Neefs work. Love. More love. Waves of neverending loveb .

Oh yeah, the show also shows the reality of how messed up we all actually are. First show really ever to dig into this untidy reality. Kids will not speak to us. Lots of folks cheating. Embezeling. Happened to me. Repeatedly. Somebody announces they have always been gay and wants an award. We are like, it is 2021, dude. No sprcial favors for being gay, dude. Whatever ! . Daughter xants to auction her virginity on ebay to help battered women, or whatever. On and on.

Point is, I guess, David and Nicole and Susanne are rrflecting back to us, we the people, who zre sick, and they are basically saying, look, we, David, Susanne, Nicole, and Hugh, we are prlbably just as messed up in our disastrous lives as you suicidal and bipolar folks are. We are almost there. We have run out of tools. I believe David is suggestng and Nicole and Susanne and Hugh are masterfully illustrating for us. Teaching us. Showing us. Life is difficult and without candy and roses much of the time. It is basically constant cleanup of disaster after disaster. Or maybe we just hide all that.

Love. Love is our answer. Always. I love all of you from the bottom of my heart.
I get the same reaction when I listen to It Ends Tonight by the All American Rejects. It causes major SI.

I hope you feel better.

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist, daladico, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist