View Single Post
AboveAllOthers
Account Suspended
AboveAllOthers has no updates.

15 yr Member
Default Jun 02, 2008 at 01:53 AM

Hello DocJohn, I see other members have posted their symptoms so I'll post some of mine. The list of symptoms I think would contain some, well, disturbing content, so those I won't include in here. The rest, I will, so here goes:

- numerous voices, sometimes they argue with themselves and I'm not involved, other times they tell me what to do, comment on things or insult me.
- things deform then either attack me or snap back to what they were. If I see a shadow or something dark, usually something transforms then attacks me. Other times, when not in the dark, it still happens. Also, what tends to happen is I see everything shaking. I've asked others and they say I'm perfectly still, yet it still happens.
- this is rather new, and sometimes my mouth goes numb and i taste blood or metal. I check and there's no blood nor metal in my mouth. It goes numb sort of like when a dentist gives you the numbing stuff.
- I call them trances, different than the visual hallucinations. When this happens, I snap into my own world where I don't know where I am in the real world. I have no memory as to what I do during this nor for how long it lasts. According to others, I do talk yet talk differently and don't respond to my name.
- It feels as though sometimes, I'm coming out of my body and looking from a different view onto it. Sometimes, things seem to move slower.
- I have a need for control of others. This may be due to my father striving for control, however, he can relax, whereas I cannot. I get angry when I don't have the control I want. When I get some, I want more of it.
- I always feel irritated and I'm not sure why. I'm always edgy but for my life, I cant say why.
- Uncontrollable muscle spasms. I know everyone tends to get them, however, when the hallucinations kick in, these tend to occur very often. Sometimes it occurs so much I shake all over and stutter (I don't normally have a stutter).
- I guess this may go with the muscle spasms, but this is more like an uncontrollable contortion. It doesn't happen often but when it does, my body has bent in odd ways and I cant move. It only lasts a few seconds and there's no pain. Infact, I feel nothing. I cant feel any parts of my body until it releases me.

There are several other ones, all of which I think would be disturbing in some way so I'd rather not post them until I am approved to.
AboveAllOthers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote