View Single Post
Rapunzel
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2003
132 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2005 at 03:26 PM

There have been some great ideas posted in this forum for coping with the urge without hurting yourself. I was just looking for some of those lists, just to have them (I'm doing ok right now - no worries), and there are some I particularly wanted but I'm not finding them. So I thought maybe it would be nice to have a sticky thread for posting these lists. I'll start it off with a link to a thread where Halliebeth posted a really good list. Hallie's suggestions Hallie, if you would like to re-post that in this thread, that would be great. I just didn't want to re-post something that is yours without permission. Everyone else, whether or not you have posted them before, please add your suggestions here. Thanks!

There is one in particular that I haven't found that was posted by Sweet Crusader, and was not very long, but I think the suggestions had to do with actually addressing what makes you want to si, and it looked like something that would help me a lot. I should have added it to my favorites or something, huh?

Be Safe, Everyone! ((((((hugs)))))))

Rapunzel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken, Buffy01, Cutterfly, katelyn1019, kumy

Thanks for this!
afterrain, AmandaBroken, AstroSpectrum, Bet22, Bill3, Buffy01, CaptainKirk, claire-marie, Cutterfly, dead end 100, ExistingInChanges, katartist2012, katelyn1019, starmuffin, The Other Guy, WXWX