View Single Post
James Cadden

James Cadden has no updates.

15 yr Member
Default Dec 20, 2008 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasimone View Post
did anyone resond>i am new to this site and i would like to read the response because i am thinking i might be bipolar II
I myself was diagnosed with bipolar ten years ago everybodys symptoms are different all I can share are my personal symptoms and diagnosis while I was only diagnosed ten years ago I recognise now I had the symptoms in a more subtle way all through my teens but they were symptoms all the same. Anyway Im not gonna keep you all day I went through a very troubled adolesence it began with very low self esteem leading into periods of depression my answer was substance abuse then on a few occasions I would have abnormal amounts of energy I went everywhere looking for help but I had no signs of elation or depression as the ilness progressed my periods of elation became a lot more prevalent to the point where I was becoming delusional varying from thinking I was Jesus to thinking famous pop singers wanted to be with me I have struggled to control my illness up until recently using substances to cope it took ten years of hell to get me to the level of understanding I have now and all I can say is if you do think you have bipolar get it seen to right away and Im here if you need to talk it is possible to lead a full life with bipolar
James Cadden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
EliseSmith8

Thanks for this!
Blegh., kitty123, mgran