View Single Post
4everonmeds

Member Since Jan 2009
Default Jan 18, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I am currently having the same type of issue with my ex-hub. He also was a good father but terrible husband (although i wa not perfect either) He recently got involved with someone he met online and is totally obsessed. This is his first girlfriend since the divorce and he has become a completely different person. It has gotten to the point where my children also cry and have fits when it is time to go to his house. He has been neglecting them because he is so wrapped up with this new woman. Prior to her he called almost every night to say good night, did more with them, basically just paid attention to them. I have tried to tell him this however he then accuses me of trying to make him feel guilty. I am just trying to get it through his head that he is losing his kids over a 3 week relationship. I am very concerned about the kids. I don't know what to do. It is up to him at this point to make some changes, but he doesn't agree. Thinks I am making it up and telling the kids lies.. which is not true at all. I would never put the kids in the middle of this. I only want what is best for them. I don't trust him anymore as he has been going back on his words, and missing his nights with the kids. He is just not the same person at all. It is very sad and I hope he can make some changes soon or he will lose the kids!
4everonmeds is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nushi