View Single Post
Rapunzel
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2003
132 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2009 at 01:32 AM

You are right. Spirituality is an essential part of healing, and is a very appropriate topic to share with others who are healing. The spirituality forum here is not a real spirituality forum. That was taken away from us some time ago, and many of us were wounded (again) when that happened. There is a vocal minority who have an agenda to silence expressions of religion and true spirituality. That minority won, and the rest of us suffer for it.

However, there are social groups, and forums that you can only access and view if you join the groups. You will find others there who have given up finding a place in this non-spirituality forum, and some who still try to make the best of this one too. The prayers and beliefs that you want to share would be welcome there, if you would like to join us.

I'm sorry that we aren't more visible. It became too painful for me to maintain a presence here, so I retreated, but the group that I started accepts all who want to share and talk openly about spirituality and learn from others who also want to share. You are welcome, as is anyone else who accepts those terms. I don't know if the powers that be here mention that there are options available, like the social groups, and blogs, or if we are a secret that they would rather hide. I have mixed feelings. I want anyone who needs us and wants to be a part of this to be able to find us, but I also don't want to be attacked anymore by those who want us not to exist.

We're there. To find us, go to your own profile (click your own screen name) and click the section that says "Social Groups." (or is it "Group Memberships?") The group that I started is called "All Faiths." There are also groups that are more specific to particular religions. Mine is essentially what I thought that this forum was created for when it was originally created. A place for everyone to share beliefs and spiritual support. It's not supposed to be a secret, so if there are others who want to be a part of it, feel free to pass it along.

Last edited by Rapunzel; Mar 06, 2009 at 02:12 AM.. Reason: i didn't know which forum i was in because i was hurt and confused, again/still

Hugs from:
Lutenash

Thanks for this!
AllonsY, Capp, Hunny, LaborIntensive, Lutenash, SICKlySweet, silentandscared, white_iris