View Single Post
sky dancer
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2009
Default Mar 07, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
I'm with you as well sky dancer, I will support you all the way. Being slightly discriminated against and feeling afraid to speak of the philosophy that could help so many.
You are in my prayers on this one.
Warm regards scoobywho.
Out of respect for the TOS, and my own interest in wholeness, I started a new social group called Seekers of Truth.

Any and all folks who want to share their past or present spiritual experiences or resources are welcome to participate.

I'm hoping the rules are relaxed enough there that the words; buddha, goddess, allah, g-d, pagan, witch, shiva, shakti, etc etc are ok to be said there.

I'm working through some issues in the present from past trauma with my church of origin which affects my current spiritual practices and community and there appears to be no other place to discuss that openly here.

I'm hoping DrJohn and the admin crew find it within their hearts and TOS to allow us to discuss real issues of concern to us that include how we are spiritually as well as physically and psychologically and socially recovering from past trauma and present psych issues.

Thanks for this!
Miracle1986, Rapunzel, Shelle