View Single Post
bluenarciss

Member Since May 2008
Default Mar 07, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I don't see why this seems to be such a big thing to avoid any special referring to organized religions.

I very much share the sight of the board administration that this should stay a place for sharing personal thoughts and feelings, but not a place for being on any mission of convincing others of whatever it may be.

The reason given is absolutely understandable: It will sooner or later disturb this place that is designed to be a peaceful retreat and refuge.

Whoever thinks he is on his right way finally - congratulations. But a solution that works for one may be a complete failure for the next one. Or at least misleading.

Spirituality is a very personal and individual matter. And it should remain so. The TOS here, as I see them, guarantee exactly that. I can neither see fault nor any harm in that.

To cope or not to cope - that is the question.

Healing comes from within. As I see it, the trick is to find the lost way back to safe home. Wherever I am, whatever happens to me, my safe home is always with me.

Last edited by bluenarciss; Mar 07, 2009 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: corrected

Thanks for this!
sky dancer