View Single Post
Anonymous29402

Default Mar 07, 2009 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenarciss View Post
I don't see why this seems to be such a big thing to avoid any special referring to organized religions.

I very much share the sight of the board administration that this should stay a place for sharing personal thoughts and feelings, but not a place for being on any mission of convincing others of whatever it may be.

The reason given is absolutely understandable: It will sooner or later disturb this place that is designed to be a peaceful retreat and refuge.

Whoever thinks he is on his right way finally - congratulations. But a solution that works for one may be a complete failure for the next one. Or at least misleading.

Spirituality is a very personal and individual matter. And it should remain so. The TOS here, as I see them, guarantee exactly that. I can neither see fault nor any harm in that.
Couldnt of put it better myself, if you feel you are missing out why not go to another site for your 'religion' then no one is made to feel upset. Religion causes rows that is a fact and this is a supports site also a fact.

Thanks for this!
nightbird