View Single Post
PainInMySawdust

Member Since Feb 2009
Unhappy Mar 08, 2009 at 02:04 PM

I don't know how valuable my opinion is, but I am very very glad that religious topics are contained within social groups and are not permitted at all on the main forum.

This means that you can have a generic spiritual area where people can talk about matters of the human spirit.. subjective personal things.. without getting into specifics. Religion is different from "normal" beliefs/opinions imo because it seems to be sort of a natural defense against existential angst. Consequently, people seem adamant to defend this natural defense to the death and it oftentimes results in violence or hurtful actions.

It is great that social groups are permitted and that people can use these groups to discuss religious/spiritual topics with like-minded people. It is great that you are seeking a path to be a fully realized human, and I think that you are completely correct in saying that you have a lot to offer to everyone, I would personally be very interested in your teachings. In saying that, the spiritual journey is a personal one.. Everybody should feel absolutely free to wander in the spiritual direction that they wish...without feeling fear about how a particular rhetoric frowns on that direction.

My 2/c . Love/Peace!

Thanks for this!
cantstopcrying, Miracle1986