View Single Post
CJR520
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2005
Default Mar 26, 2009 at 06:07 AM

My daughter is narcissistic. She is 42 years old, and has been trying to run the lives of everyone in the family. She can't just be a family member, she wants to run the show. She shows all of the traits,and is very difficult to be around; has had arguements with everyone in the family, and always thinks she knows more, can do more, etc. If she gets too angry, she won't let family see her children. She did this with her oldest, now is doing the same with her 8 year old. I am getting hardened to it, and although I love the grandson, it is not worth what we go through with her. She has turned her own husband in to children's services because she was angry at him, turned her brother and his wife in to the same agency twice, kept her children from family because she wasn't allowed to run things, told my husband(her stepdad) to leave me when he was going through mid-life crisis and had an emotional affair with a woman at his work. She has been going to college to do social work with the elderly, and I am scared stiff she will steal from people. She has stolen from me, money from an employer, and from other older folks. It is a real mess. Now, my parents are having some problems with old age, and she wants to mess with them. My brother and sister and I are going to go to the law to keep her away if we have to. She hasn't seen them for 1 1/2 years, and she sees prey.
CJR520 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
enchanted, KeepingPace

Thanks for this!
Gabi925, MuseumGhost