View Single Post
earl shook

Member Since Mar 2009
Default Mar 27, 2009 at 02:22 AM

how do you get the days,hours etc? can you teach me.?soberbuzz78...07/16/1978???after i was sober i quit useing all drugs. switched to cream aftershave.liqued splashon made me sick and nauseous after it was applied. a friend went out after 9 yrs because she started swalowing her green mouthwash. i dont use any products with any chance of alcohol in them..silly dont you think..just the same i havent relapsed so far. i got the urge to smoke weed after 5 yrs,i ask a friend to take me to na. it saved me to learn about addiction.i knew about the izem of alcohol.when i read the little white book of na.i havent used ever . i got the black book of na now. i stay clean and sober just like all of you today at midnight i started sober ,,the same as all of us do thgether we can do it. i still go to meetings like i started...90 meetings in 90 days. my sponser now that you did this just do it three more times the rest of your life...oh i get it 90 daye times 4 equals 1 year. still do it when i am in a big city.the left over depression attacks are where i need help now and for several if the last mounths. just looking for friends who are getting help too.thank you for being here. buzz..in burien,wa.

Last edited by earl shook; Mar 27, 2009 at 03:25 AM.. Reason: needed to identify with you all.
earl shook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote