View Single Post
Preciousgem
Preciousgem has no updates.

10 yr Member
Wink Apr 03, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direction View Post
Good sub-forum...having gone through a separation in 2004 and divorce in 2005...I can see the need for it as a separate area...though I've gained some strength somedays could use the the help of others...somedays I may be able to help others...
Hello,

I am so glad to have landed in this site. I've gone through separation in 2006 and divorced in 2008. I agree with Direction, we all need space and have clear path to live our life to the fullest. I also like to share experiences and help others ...

Recently I dated two men via online dating, both with qualities I like and how I wish I can find someone in both combination (real time).. It gives temporarily pleasure and excitement.. while keeping myself busy at work and meet up with my girlfriends.. hoping someday I'll meet someone I like lol.

A friend of mine said to me, to lower down my expectations... I disagreed with her... simply because, I had lowered my expectations and was married to, and now divorced, I should deserved better and should not get lower than that (my ex)...

So the points here that we have matured and learned our lessons, forgive ourselves and the one that hurt us in the past... so no one should feel low or bad of themselves after a rough divorce.. always be happy and thank God you are free ... to choose better MAN and direction.... lol
Preciousgem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Grandessa