confessions of little turtle with love - Page 18 - Forums at Psych Central



advertisement
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2018, 08:03 AM #171
Desiree2006's Avatar
Desiree2006 Desiree2006 is online now
Grand Poohbah
 
Member Since: May 2016
Location: India
Posts: 1,990
Desiree2006 Desiree2006 is online now
Grand Poohbah
Desiree2006's Avatar
Desiree2006 has no updates.
 
Member Since: May 2016
Location: India
Posts: 1,990

3 yr Member
13.9k hugs
given
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
I didn't give in to those administrations that were business oriented....
they bugged me over and over.....see everyone for 15 minutes...
every 15 minutes...that isn't what I think doctors should be doing..
I think it is wrong...it is harmful to us...we need help....real help...
not just 15 minutes and a pill....we are crying for help...we are sinking..
but there is hope....and the hope I am talking about is not in a pill...
What kind of hope little turtle?
Desiree2006 is online now  
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:

advertisement
Old 06-01-2018, 12:50 PM #172
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
little turtle has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993

3 yr Member
3,796 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree2006 View Post
What kind of hope little turtle?

good connections with others....where we are kind and work together...
and we need to tell our stories...what has happened...why we are unhappy..
and your boyfriend desiree...
little turtle is offline  
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-01-2018, 01:42 PM #173
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear has no updates.
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877 (SuperPoster!)

15 yr Member
53k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love



Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
good connections with others....where we are kind and work together...
and we need to tell our stories...what has happened...why we are unhappy..
and your boyfriend desiree...
__________________
Fuzzybear is offline  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-01-2018, 01:49 PM #174
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear has no updates.
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877 (SuperPoster!)

15 yr Member
53k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
I didn't give in to those administrations that were business oriented....
they bugged me over and over.....see everyone for 15 minutes...
every 15 minutes...that isn't what I think doctors should be doing..
I think it is wrong...it is harmful to us...we need help....real help...
not just 15 minutes and a pill....we are crying for help...we are sinking..
but there is hope....and the hope I am talking about is not in a pill...
I definitely haven’t found the 15 minutes (or less) and a pill at all helpful ... it has in fact been harmful, for me.

The hope that you’re talking about which isn’t in a pill.. what sort of hope is this little turtle?

I think Desiree asked you this and you answered it.


I’m also asking you, you can talk here.

I’m not into “judging” (ok maybe I do “judge” those who have harmed me.. I can’t help it. ....)
__________________
Fuzzybear is offline  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-01-2018, 05:26 PM #175
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
little turtle has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993

3 yr Member
3,796 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post
I definitely haven’t found the 15 minutes (or less) and a pill at all helpful ... it has in fact been harmful, for me.

The hope that you’re talking about which isn’t in a pill.. what sort of hope is this little turtle?

I think Desiree asked you this and you answered it.


I’m also asking you, you can talk here.

I’m not into “judging” (ok maybe I do “judge” those who have harmed me.. I can’t help it. ....)

we need to very close with others...I am trying to be closer to my wife
and kids...but it is so hard for me...I am trying to avoid the 7 deadly habits that dr glasser talks about...and the 7 caring habits...
little turtle is offline  
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-01-2018, 06:03 PM #176
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear has no updates.
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877 (SuperPoster!)

15 yr Member
53k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
we need to very close with others...I am trying to be closer to my wife
and kids...but it is so hard for me...I am trying to avoid the 7 deadly habits that dr glasser talks about...and the 7 caring habits...
This is interesting ...

Would you say your family of origin was “close”? (No need to reply)

I guess my “shrink hat” came on then ...

Can you post those 7 habits ( “bad” and “good” )

little turtle
__________________
Fuzzybear is offline  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-02-2018, 06:33 AM #177
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
little turtle has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993

3 yr Member
3,796 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

GLASSER----------------

the 7 deadly habits:
criticizing
blaming
complaining
nagging
threatening
punishing
bribing or reward to control



the 7 caring habits:
supporting
encouraging
listening
accepting
trusting
respecting
negotiating differences
little turtle is offline  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-02-2018, 07:53 AM #178
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993
little turtle little turtle is offline
Magnate
little turtle has no updates.
 
Member Since: Jul 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,993

3 yr Member
3,796 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love

I am just now finishing the book ANATOMY OF AN EPIDEMIC by whitaker....
it tells about how psychiatry is doing ....what has happened to my psychiatry...
I just want to cry...and cry...and cry
little turtle is offline  
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-02-2018, 01:18 PM #179
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear has no updates.
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877 (SuperPoster!)

15 yr Member
53k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: confessions of little turtle with love



Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
GLASSER----------------

the 7 deadly habits:
criticizing
blaming
complaining
nagging
threatening
punishing
bribing or reward to control



the 7 caring habits:
supporting
encouraging
listening
accepting
trusting
respecting
negotiating differences
__________________
Fuzzybear is offline  
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:
Old 06-02-2018, 01:19 PM #180
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877
Fuzzybear Fuzzybear is offline
Wisest Elder Ever
Fuzzybear's Avatar
Fuzzybear has no updates.
 
Member Since: Nov 2002
Location: Cave.
Posts: 80,877 (SuperPoster!)

15 yr Member
53k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Re: confessions of little turtle with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by little turtle View Post
I am just now finishing the book ANATOMY OF AN EPIDEMIC by whitaker....
it tells about how psychiatry is doing ....what has happened to my psychiatry...
I just want to cry...and cry...and cry
((((((((( little turtle )))))))))

Love,
Fuzzybear
__________________
Fuzzybear is offline  
"Thanks for this!" says:
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



 

advertisement

Psych Central Forums

Psych Central is the leading mental health website, overseen by mental health professionals since 1995.

 

Helplines and Lifelines

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .

Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.
Please read the full disclaimer.