Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
Foo Fighter
Foo Fighter's Avatar
Foo Fighter has no updates.
Member Since: Oct 2017
Location: Kansas
Posts: 112
1 yr Member
45 hugs
Default Service Payee questions

My husband and I decided to get his payee status changed as I do not feel comfortable using his money or handling it. Also he has yet to prove himself financially incompetent (like breaking the bank or doing something bad money wise). Since the SSA says they need a good reason for me quitting (I don't know if financial anxiety is considered a good reason) I thought we would try to change next year. Anyhow we think a payee service would fit and there is one that I hear is good but I am not quite sure how that process works. Does it require a caseworker or more evaluation? He just has Aspergers. I did ask a similar question but I rambled. Any experience with payee services and if so how does it work?
Foo Fighter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:

Old 12-02-2018, 07:22 AM   #2
Wise Elder
MickeyCheeky's Avatar
MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back
Member Since: Jun 2016
Location: Italy
Posts: 9,777 (SuperPoster!)
3 yr Member
33.2k hugs
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: Service Payee questions

Foo Fighter, I don't have an answer to your question, but I hope someone else here does. In the meantime, I wish you good luck!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from:
"Thanks for this!" says:

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® — Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.



Psych Central Forums

Psych Central is the leading mental health website, overseen by mental health professionals since 1995.


Helplines and Lifelines

The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. .

Always consult your doctor or mental health professional before trying anything you read here.
Please read the full disclaimer.